We are happy to invite you for the 13th Open International F3A Savaria Cup 2019 on Saturday, June 29, 2019. Organizer: Savaria Modellező SE (Savaria Model Sports Association)
This year we are going to use the Notaumatic system for administering the points. If everything goes according to plan there will be 5 judges and the points will be calculated by the TBL system.
WE organise the competition on our airfield in Vát as last year. The GPS coordinates are:
N 47o 16′ 51.80″ ; E 16o 46′ 9.01″ You can find the map in the attachment.
Conditions of participation:
- Only registered competitors with valid insurance coverage are accepted on the competition. The web page is ready for your registration. You can do it here. You can see the list of participants here.
- Competition rules: schedule P-19, F-19 FAI Sporting Code Volume F3A, There will be 3 rounds scheduled with the P-19 program. Every round will be normalised by the TBL software, and out of the 3 rounds the worst will be eliminated. This will give the ranking of the preliminary round. The first 5 pilots will fly the F-19 sequence. The sum of the points earned in the preliminary and final rounds will give the final ranking.
- Welcome and registration: 8:00 – 8:30 Opening: 8:30 – 8:45 Warm-up flight: 8:45 – 9:00 Start of the 1st round: 9:00 – 15:00.
- Competition fee is 10 Euro per competitor to be paid during registration at the flight site before the contest starts.
- Judges: Wolfgang Kohlberger AUT, Hársfalvi Pál HUN, Horváth Szabolcs HUN, Ócsai Róbert HUN, ….
- For further details please contact Tamas SZÉPFALVI at +36-30-947 3855, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
I’m looking forward to seeing you there.