According to our F3A calendar the last domestic competition of the year, 2019 will be National Championship of Hungary.
We invite all of you to our F3A National Championship on 24th of August 2019 (Saturday). This year we are going to use the Notaumatic system for administering the scores.
For approaching you can find the enclosed map at the end of the announcement.
Conditions of participation:
- Only registered competitors with valid insurance coverage are accepted in the competition. You can apply to our competition here. You can see the list of participants here.
- Competition rules: schedule P-19 FAI Sporting Code Volume F3A. There will be 3 rounds scheduled with the P-19 program. Every round will be normalized by the Notaumatic system. This will give the ranking of the championship. The first 3 pilots will be prized.
- Welcome and registration: 9:30. Warm-up flight: 9:45 – 10:00. Start of the 1st round: 10:00.
- Competition fee is 10 Euro per competitor to be paid during registration at the flight site before the contest starts.
- Judges: Hársfalvi Pál, Horváth Szabolcs, Ócsai Róbert
We are looking forward to seeing you there.